Saturday, January 7, 2012

Early Bird

I woke up this morning to no alarm except from my body telling me it was time to rise. I looked at my alarm clock and it said 7:01, which means it was 6:51 as I always have it set 10 minutes fast. I laid in bed figuring it was just the usual wake up in the middle of the night and fall back to sleep, but today was different, no falling back to sleep. So instead, I lay there meditating on my breath for about 10 minutes.

I am not a morning person, although this particular morning I feel well rested, have considerably less mucus in my mouth and throat then 'normal', and feel eager to take on the challenges of the day. I'm going to get dressed up in my under armour gear and head out for a walk/jog.

Progress is a reassuring feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment