Sunday, February 5, 2012

New House!

First post from the new house! My brother, Tony, and I are officially moved in to our new place in Whitehall. Still lots of things scattered all over the place, but we are slowly making sure everything gets to where it needs to be. Went to BJ's with Mom and Grandmother(aka Ahbee) and stocked up on just about everything you could think of. Here are a couple of photos from the move!


first load in Dad's Suburban. It is unreal how much stuff that truck fits, whats more is how good it runs with 180k miles on it! Thanks for letting me borrow it Old Man!


new room. Tony and I flipped a coin for this room actually. It already had the orange curtains though, so naturally I won the coin flip.


James came through HUGE helping me out. Thanks again man!!!
(when moving, always call the pickup truck guy)


load number 2: bed, TV, and golf clubs

took a 1 min nap after the bed was set up, then got right back to work.


load 3: dressers and mini fridge


new room + furniture


Panera for lunch and a well deserved break.


load 4 and still smiling: dirty laundry, cooler, and both of our bikes


Laundry/Gym/Bike storage/Golf Practice area


Took another break, and went to Metro and Johns with Mom and Keith! Hole in the wall bar where an 80 year old woman has been cooking, for 30+ years. 2.50 for a cheese steak!


 myself and tonist chillin amongst it all


Just about sleeping, 2nd to last load, tonys bed then finally his dressers after that.


Dad, myself, and Tony getting his bed set up.


Kitchen


Dan, Tice, Tony, Will and myself hanging out after a longgg day.




A gigantic thanks goes out to everyone that helped make this possible!! More photos and info to come as we get this all sorted out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment