Friday, July 20, 2012

just juice

 So today is the 2nd day of the juice fast I decided to do. The plan is to do 2 weeks of nothing but juice and then go from there. So far I've not gotten physically hungry, just mentally. I could really go for some Cali Burrito right about now. Yesterday I concocted a green juice consisting of kale, broccoli, parsley, peppers, celery, and granny smith apple. Today was much more fruit based with banana, strawberry, grapefruit, blueberry, tomato/grape tomatoes, and a few peppers. Both varieties are quite delicious in my opinion, which is making this experiment slightly easier. My hope is that this fast will beat me up, clean me out, and open my eyes a bit more to the benefits of juicing so that I can continue to use it moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment